Office Location: 19 Jalan Buroh or Toll City
- Act as the first point of contact and answer to customers’ enquiries
- Providing prompt and professional attention to all their requests or problems.
- Generate job instructions to relevant operations team accordingly to customer’s request correctly and timely.
- Liaise with different internal department & external contractor when required.
- Pre-plan operations such as container trucking for Import and Export shipment depending on the complicatedness of the commodity and arrange special equipment such as cranes for heavy lifting when resources are available
- Source quotation for the quality of the material and determine which supplier offers the most cost efficient solution
- Manage customer inventory and update customers’ stock movement into WMS System
- Prepare job costing sheets in order for Account’s department to generate customers’ invoices.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum 2 years in logistics or related industry
- Minimum O level