Deputy Manager (Engineering)
- The Deputy Manager (Engineering) is responsible for the part of the workplace team which performs maintenance and engineering functions.
- His/her tasks include:
- Assisting the Head of Engineering in the areas of engineering (aviation ground equipment, vehicles), infrastructure and vehicle maintenance matters.
- Procuring aviation ground vehicles or specialised equipment, services.
- Managing and liaising with vendor and service providers for all contracted works.
- Performing technical and engineering studies and providing advice to support aviation fuel operations.
- Managing and maintaining depository of technical knowledge and technical publication (JIGS, ATA and IATA) related to fuel storage and equipment /systems.
- Being involved in quality, workplace safety, security and ISO management system matters.
- Supporting the General Manager in special projects assignments in innovation, digitalisation and business developments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Class 3 Driving License
- Experience in aviation fuel and knowledge of aviation fuel systems/equipment/vehicles
- Proficiency in hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical systems and circuits as well as different controls and PLC
- Analytical and resourceful
- Persuasive to obtain buy-in among internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to lead a department and make business decisions independently
Back to Career Opportunities