Senior / Specialist, SAP FICO
- Liaise with end-users and SAP vendors to provide SAP support.
- Coordinate with SAP vendors and other IT teams for the configuration, and maintenance of SAP for Change Requests.
- Conduct user acceptance test and train users on new processes and features to ensure SAP solution rollout conform to user requirements. Provide system data support as needed in SAP.
- Assist Supervisor in reviewing SAP process design and updating functional/technical documents.
- Participate on cross functional modules with end-users to solve business issues on SAP.
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating with various parties (SAP vendors, end users, other IT teams) on SAP project rollouts, upgrades, and data migration. Involve in designing solutions, preparing documentation, conducting user acceptance test and deploying of new changes or enhancements for project rollouts.
- To prepare slides and do presentation on solutions; and project/support activities.
- Assist Supervisor in the creation of user requirement specifications, system design, functional specifications and test scripts for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, update progress reports.
- Review requirements, technical specifications and documentations to assure quality of ST Logistics’ SAP system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma holder from a recognized Institution
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in SAP FICO experience
- Experience in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA support and/or implementation.
- Knowledge of workflow and/or ABAP is a plus.
- Integration experience with other modules FI, FI-AA, CO, MMSD or external systems.
Back to Career Opportunities