Operation Support (SAP S4 Logistics/MM)
- Actively participate in S/4 migration project for ST Logistics
- Review change requests, clarify them and present solutions to Change Advisory Board
- Conduct workshops with Business during project fit/gap analysis phase, identify gaps and propose solutions
- Prepare quotations for customers
- Configure the SAP system accordingly
- Analyze complex issues, propose appropriate solutions and apply them
- Train key users and colleagues
- Create or update functional specifications with test cases for developers and follow-up advancement of development
- Create or update process flows, customizing documents, user documentations, test scripts, etc.
Operation Support (eProcurement System)
- Support on the eProcurement system which has comprehensive functionality related to tenders, quotations, purchasing approval
- Review change requests, clarify them and present solutions to Change Advisory Board on the eProcurement systems
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating with various parties (SAP/eProcurement vendors, end users, other IT teams) on SAP and eProcurement project rollouts, upgrades, and data migration. Involve in designing solutions, preparing documentation, conducting user acceptance test and deploying of new changes or enhancements for project rollouts.
- To prepare slides and do presentation on solutions; and project/support activities.
- Assist Supervisor in the creation of user requirement specifications, system design, functional specifications and test scripts for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, update progress reports.
- Review requirements, technical specifications and documentations to assure quality of ST Logistics’ SAP and eProcurement system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma holder from a recognized Institution
- 5 years of relevant experience in SAP SD/MM module with practical experience in implementation, roll out, customizing, support of SAP projects especially in the area of material management.
- Experience in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA support and/or implementation.
- Knowledge of workflow and/or ABAP is a plus.
- Integration experience with other modules FI, FI-AA, CO, MMSD or external systems.
- Procurement system experience will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of SAP SD/MM
- Knowledgeable on material management and procurement