Office Location: Paya Lebar Airbase / Loyang Fuel Facility
- Operate all assigned fuel trucks and bowsers
- Perform fuel trucks operations for loading, unloading of fuel at fuel farm and Aircraft refueling and defueling
- Operate other assigned Aviation Specialist Vehicles (ASV) in military air base and public roads as assigned including Low Bed Trailer, Prime Mover, Forklift Tug Master, Tractor and Runway Sweeper
- Conduct daily inspection on the fuel truck and other ASVs
- Conduct quality inspection such as collecting fuel samples and conducting Water Precautionary Test (WPT), Fuel Spiking Icing Inhibitor and density checks
- Conduct daily servicing and maintenance on all equipment
- Perform documentation for all assigned tasks
- May be appointed as Site/Shift IC to lead and supervise his team
- Will be rostered to be on standby and respond within 90mins upon activation.
- Will be required to work on weekends based on rostering system. Will be compensated for working in the weekends.
Skills and Requirements:
- Secondary education and above
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in plane refuelling operations
- Class 4 driving license required