Project Executive (AES)
- Work closely with the Project Manager and team to see through the implementation of an island-wide smart locker system.
- Responsible for the procurement of inventory, assets, and services as precursor to activities required for transition.
- Responsible for drafting up the physical layout of the locker system for each site, based off requirements on each site – determine the most optimal layout of the lockers within each site.
- Support the Project Manager to draft timelines based off the activities required in preparation for transition for each site.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for user requirements gathering and project progress updates.
- Manage the allocation of personalized items to individuals and to the corresponding lockers.
- Co-ordinate with various vendors in ensuring that their activities are fulfilled on time.
- Assist with documentation of processes, receipts, and manuals required as part of Project Requirements.
- The job involves frequent travelling to client’s premises.
How will you benefit?
- You will gain experience in implementing tech-enabled projects to alleviate client’s pain points and uplift their operations.
- You will learn technical skills in Project Management, including developing Gantt charts, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- You will learn important soft skills in critical thinking, decision making, communication, teamwork, collaboration, and adaptability.
Skills and Requirements
- At least a diploma with minimum 2 years of experience or bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Entry level are welcome to apply.
- The successful candidate should possess an open mind, good learning attitude, and creative problem solving.
Back to Career Opportunities