IT Application Project Manager
- Ensure software development projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate between end users and vendors to specify software application requirements and specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and monitor the progress of the developers.
- Provide over-all direction and guidance to projects, and undertake day-to-day responsibility for management of project team members, including communication and issue resolution.
- Participate in requirements gathering, project documentation, solutioning and development as and when required. Analyze and manage change requests.
- Immense in the testing on sites to ensure the system are fully operational
- Responsible for systems support & maintenance. Gather and track feedback from customers and support staff on software issues.
- Provide timely report on project status and activities for upper management.
- Motivate and drive team members to ensure high performance and productivity.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 – 5 years experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and system integration.
- Preferably with knowledge of supply chain management and logistics. Customer fronting and sales experience is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- Good technical knowledge of MS SQL, system integration will be of value
Back to Career Opportunities