IT Application, Assistant Manager
- Manage project schedules and ensure projects are satisfactorily delivered in time.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the implementation and rollout of new system instances, and for the implementation of new system modules and enhancements.
- Conduct/Involved in various tests, include System Pre-testing, Equipment Testing, User Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing, On-site Acceptance Testing, and System Run-In.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Assist in layout planning including system end devices, power and LAN points; assist project team in the planning of storage space for equipment within system.
- Liaise with various stakeholders, including infrastructure & network team, application team, application vendors, hardware vendors, renovation contractors, and clienteles.
- Assist in the collection and review of system data for implementation, and the generation of system reports and power point slides for post-implementation and maintenance review.
- Assist in preliminary system testing, system integration testing, user acceptance tests and security tests before system go-live.
- Monitor system health and ensuring vendors remediate any system issues on time.
- Provide support to end users, include assistance in using system, and ensuring proper and timely resolution of issues by contractors, and liaising with various stakeholders for proper problem resolution.
- Involved in system regular maintenance and testing.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Require basic MS SQL skills, .Net C# knowledge.
- Require basic understanding of hardware-application integration, IT Infrastructure and networking devices (e.g. routers, switches, VPN)
- Knowledge in RFID and Visio will be advantageous
- Good intercommunication and social skills
- Positive and keen learner, team player
- Willing to travel (within Singapore)
Back to Career Opportunities