Assistant Manager, SAP FICO
- Liaise with end-users and SAP vendors to provide SAP support.
- Coordinate with SAP vendors and other IT teams for the configuration, and maintenance of SAP for Change Requests.
- Conduct user acceptance test and train users on new processes and features to ensure SAP solution rollout conform to user requirements. Provide system data support as needed in SAP.
- Reviewing SAP process design and updating functional/technical documents.
- Lead and participate on cross functional modules with end-users to solve complex business issues on SAP.
- Participate in periodic meetings with other IT team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a periodic basis to Supervisor.
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating with various parties (SAP vendors, end users, other IT teams) on SAP project rollouts, upgrades, and data migration. Involve in designing solutions, preparing documentation, conducting user acceptance test and deploying of new changes or enhancements for project rollouts.
- Identify key project milestones and phases for SAP project completion. To prepare slides and do presentation on solutions; and project/support activities.
- Assist Supervisor in the creation of system design and/or functional specifications for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending courses of actions.
- Review requirements, technical specifications and documentations to assure quality of ST Logistics’ SAP system.
- Maintain SAP and Data Exchange applications after rollout
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant Degree holder from a recognized University with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in SAP ERP support and implementation. Knowledge of MMSD modules and ABAP
- Integration experience with other modules FI, FI-AA, CO, MMSD or external systems.
- Good understanding of SAP FICO
- Knowledgeable on Finance is a plus
Back to Career Opportunities