IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Responsible for the IT service of infrastructure network, system storage and backup in fulfilling projects objectives goals and meeting project milestones and deliverables together with vendor management.
- Ensure smooth operations of our infrastructure and services in Datacenter IT system and several remote sites in supporting network, anti-virus, database, and security compliance.
- Managing day-to-day operation of ICT including performance, integrity, and security, reporting service level, tracking of IT operational metric, database (including planning and troubleshooting.
- Implement, comply and enforcing IT related policies, guidelines, IT operation procedures, and standard for compliance and protect IT computer and servers, network, wireless system, etc.
- Responsible for the administration of the Company computer systems including testing, maintaining, and upgrading of servers, firewall, DNS, VMs and database and tracking IT assets.
- Capacity planning to ensure enough server capacity for daily operations.
- Ensure IT infrastructure to achieve at least 99.95% uptime a year and manage security operation in compliance to CIS security standard or IM8
- On-time system deployment and On-time project completion
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2019 & Windows 10 (VDI), Windows AD and DNS, IIS Administration, Security Hardening on Windows Operating Systems, IIS and SQL and Basic SQL administration for Microsoft SQL 2019.
- Knowledge in RFID and Visio and basic VMWare Administration knowledge will be advantageous
- Require good understanding of hardware-application integration, IT Infrastructure and networking devices (e.g. routers, switches, VPN)
- Basic troubleshooting skills for TCP/IP networks / Firewall and hardware skill such as Hard disk or display failure.
- Able to work in pace fast environment.
- Ability to work independently, plan and provide system solution
Back to Career Opportunities