Singapore Aeromedical Centre (SAC), operated by ST Healthcare Pte Ltd, is a unique facility in Singapore. It was established in 1996 with the mandate to specialise in occupational and aviation medicine, aviation physiology training, as well as providing general medical services. It is a one-stop Specialist Aviation Medicine Centre, catering to the medical screening and physiological education and needs of pilots and persons whose work involves the flight environment.
SAC is the largest provider of Aviation Medicine services in Singapore, comprising both clinical as well as educational/training packages in aviation physiology and related topics.
SAC is a Medisave and CHAS accredited clinic
- ISO : 9001 : 2015
- OHSAS: 18001:2007
Basic Cardiac Life Support and CPR & AED provider course accreditation by National Resuscitation Council (Singapore):
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Training Centre (BCLS TC)
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillation Training Centre (AED TC)
- USAF Certificate of Recognition (Aerospace Physiology Program) (by United State Air Force Office of the Surgeon General)
- Singhealth General Practitioner Empowerment Program (GP EP)
- Industrial Audiometry (Ministry of Manpower)