- Handle fax, courier & mail services; distributing of correspondences, PO, bills, receipts, etc and filing of documents. Sort incoming and outgoing mail and filed all letters accordingly in the central filing
- Coordinate with the cleaning and maintenance staff to upkeep the office conditions.
- Liaison office for Healthcare with STL chief security officer and the authorities to obtain MSD clearance for Healthcare personnel to perform work.
- Monitor the inventory of office stationeries, PPE, Pre-printed Forms, Uniform, etc
- Obtain quotation for office stationeries
- Distributing of Incoming, Outgoing mail & Post Mails
- Assist in Monitoring, track and ensure all Healthcare personnel is cleared by MSD, ensure the clearance is current for all personnel.
- Assist in Training coordinating for Healthcare personnel
- Travel Booking for Healthcare personnel (if there’s any)
- To assist in the support of the all other departments on administrative requirements
- Responsible for system (SAP) closure on Raising of Purchase Order and Goods Receive.
- Raise PR/PO for office related services
Back to Career Opportunities