1. Assist reporting supervisor to ensure regulatory compliance of STL Logistics Pte Ltd (STL) to governing authority requirements for health products handling & health services provision by performing the role of Management Representative and Responsible Person in regulatory submissions.
2. Assist reporting supervisor to execute STL quality strategy for health products handling, including maintaining all aspects of the quality management system to deliver quality objectives.
3. Assist reporting supervisor to strengthen STL branding through managing quality assurance engagements with healthcare customers eg customer feedbacks, audits and performance reviews.
4. Assist reporting supervisor to monitor quality performance and perform and front audits for internal and external customers & vendors
5. Perform quality assurance activities per operational requirements.
Skills & Requirements
• Degree in Pharmacy or relevant health sciences
• For Singapore Pharmacy Board Registered Pharmacist of min 1 years of working experience in health care settings eg hospital, retail etc.
• For Non-Registered Pharmacist, min 3 years of working experience in relevant quality assurance in health care related environments.
• Experience in warehouse, supply chain operations is a plus