Assistant Manager - Risk & Assurance
- Be the subject matter expert on risk management and provide necessary guidance and support to manage the risk management & internal control system within the daily business operations.
- Support the identification of key risks across the group and develop the risk-based annual audit plan for implementation
- Identify and assess the key risks to the business and recommend practical solutions or controls to assist the business in managing and monitor those key risks. Whenever relevant, advise on process / controls improvements to address the underlying issues associated with the risks.
- Maintain the Group risk register and establish indicators to monitor the risk performance. Perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators.
- Report the risk performance and work closely with the relevant business / functions to close out all outstanding action items identified in audits.
- Monitoring and follow up on Management Action plans arising from internal/external reviews and integrated audits.
- Assist in ad-hoc risk management projects and initiatives as required.
- Enhance risk awareness and culture through conducting training / workshop and aim building a robust risk management culture.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders by supporting the implementation of key risk-based programs/initiatives and act as the key point of contact for all STL group risk related matters.
Skills & Requirements
- A good degree from an established university preferably in the fields of Economics, Engineering, Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years of audit, risk and control related working experience
Back to Career Opportunities