Office Location: 5 Clementi Loop Singapore 129816
- The staff will be tasked to drive the transformation efforts in supporting a project for an automated issuance and retrieval system.
- The system is deployed island wide across multiple sites for daily operational use. More than 1,000 users will be required to access the system on a daily basis.
- He/ she is required to ensure 100% up keep of the system across various sites and manage a replenishment and movement of supplies and stores.
- Manage and maintain entire software and hard ware for the entire system
- To provide replacement and resupply of equipment and consumables
- Manage a team of outsourced service providers to provide various essential services for the performance of this project.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics &/Or Supply Chain Management with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good leadership, interpersonal skills.
- A problem solver.
- Possess Supervisory experience