Senior / Systems Specialist
- Manage project schedules and ensure projects are satisfactorily delivered in time.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the implementation and rollout of new system instances, and for the implementation of new system modules and enhancements.
- Conduct/Involved in various tests, include System Pre-testing, Equipment Testing, User Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing, On-site Acceptance Testing, and System Run-In.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Leading of application development of New Services and Processes
- Liaise with various stakeholders, including infrastructure & network team, application team, application vendors, hardware vendors, renovation contractors, and clienteles.
- Assist in the collection and review of system data for implementation, and the generation of system reports and power point slides for post-implementation and maintenance review.
- Assist in preliminary system testing, system integration testing, user acceptance tests and security tests before system go-live.
- Monitor system health and ensuring vendors remediate any system issues on time.
- Provide support to end users, include assistance in using system, and ensuring proper and timely resolution of issues by contractors, and liaising with various stakeholders for proper problem resolution.
- Involved in system regular maintenance and testing
- A Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant
- At least 1 year of experience
- Require basic MS SQL skills and basic understanding of hardware-application integration, IT Infrastructure and networking devices (e.g. routers, switches, VPN)
- Good to have programming knowledge in either MS Dot NET, Python or Java programming language
Back to Career Opportunities