Quality Control Inspector
- Conduct quality control activities (inbound, outbound, in-processs QC) according to approved regulations and requirements (customer and internal).
- Perform product inspection on repackaged products.
- Investigate and follow up closely on customer complaints on product quality
- Work with operation team closely to ensure timely inspection, release and quarantine of goods.
- Support other ad-hoc duties.
Skills & Requirements
- ITE/O/A Level/Diploma in any discipline with relevant experience in QA/QC for at least 2 years
- Experience in ISO 13485 or working in GxP environment is advantageous
- Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint) knowledge
Back to Career Opportunities