Operations Executive (VAS)
- Supervisory role overseeing redressing/repackaging operations
- Receiving of Pre-Notification List
- Receiving of goods for redressing and repackaging
- Plan work schedule and overtime if required
- Prepare Production Batch Records, print Labels,
- Ensure compliance of redressing/repackaging processes to SOP/WI, Labelling instructions and other GxP requirements
- Ensure that document control of related documents are maintained timely and effectively
- Liaise with customer on work instructions/Labelling Instructions and deviation reports
- Carrying out CAPA report recommendations
- Assist in verifying and releasing of finished goods after completion of the secondary redressing
- Provide reports whenever required in relation to the above.
- Manage and enforce security within the VAS facilities including monitoring the technical cleaning schedule, aircon servicing and review the access authorisation into the VAS facility.
- Take on other appropriate assignments from time to time under the direction of the company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Experience in managing secondary assembly activities is preferred.
- Experience in GDP and GMP environment is a plus.
- Familiar with Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access), Adobe Writer/Professional
Back to Career Opportunities