Senior Procurement Executive
- Assist Team Lead to oversee the managing of the team performance and taskings.
- Require to liaise with vendors on purchasing matters as well source and evaluate quotations/tenders.
- Perform day-to-day purchasing activities through inventory planning, purchase requisition and purchase order management, that delivers effective solutions in areas of cost, quality and safety.
- Engage and liaise with key users/clients to determine their requirements and ensure fulfilment and meeting of service levels and key performance indicators.
- Conduct tenders and establish contracts and carry out negotiations with vendors and evaluate vendor performance.
- Perform materials planning and purchasing to ensure there is adequate and appropriate amount of stock levels for fulfilment.
- Monitor inventory stock movement to ensure optimal inventory holdings.
- Ensure purchase orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor, expedite and ensure deliveries of orders are on time to ensure supply continuity and customer fulfilment.
- Ensure proper phasing in of new items to minimize obsolescence and expired products.
- Source & evaluate vendors and suppliers to maximize cost effectiveness, increase supply base and better quality.
- Monitor and carry out post contract management such as vendor delivery performance, warranty claims, Banker Guarantee/Security Bond, contract renewal.
- Carry out Emergency Procurement sourcing, purchase and delivery management when need arises for customers due to their urgent/unforeseen operational requirements/events.
- Ensure practices are in compliance to procurement policies, procedures, governance and standards.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, internal depts., clients to deliver procurement needs and support that is required to run and improve operations effectively and cost efficiently.
- Perform specific task / role / project assigned by Team Lead and/or Management.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong fundamentals in procurement including sourcing, negotiation skills and contract management
- Knowledge in SAP, e-Procurement is preferred
- Preferably with experience in procurement or supply chain management
Back to Career Opportunities