Procurement Executive (HC)
- Perform Procurement Tasks
- Execute measure using quality management knowledge to enhance quality standards
- Develop Vendor database, conduct selection, assessment and performance process
- Execute all purchases in compliance with the Company procurement Policy and Procedure.
- Administrate and execute RFQ/RFP/Tender process as part of the procurement tools.
- Execute forecast planning of resources within business activities
- Execute operational improvements based on performance measures
- Ensure that purchases are completed in a timely manner through proactive planning and careful management.
- Work with Warehouse to determine the inventory list and optimise holding stock to ensure minimal stock-out.
- Monitor contracts and vendors to ensure quality, pricing and delivery objectives are met.
- Add value to the purchases through proper negotiations, introduction of quality, safety, new products, product standardisation or innovative ways of sourcing.
- Handle miscellaneous task and project relating to sourcing, supply chain etc. as and when required
- Perform Tech Application Tasks
- Gather information on reputable sources and partners of latest technology trends
- Execute key activities and milestones in technology projects
- Application of technology solutions and automations to improve processes
- Report level of technology usage and usage rate
- Execute learning activities, including learning materials on technology or electronic tools and devices
- Perform Continuous Improvement Activities
- Execute Continuous Improvement Project
- Perform documentation of business requirements
- Perform identification of business requirements
- Coordinate activities to improve quality of procurement services
- Perform Business Administration Activities
- Execute learning plans to achieve highest standard of safety and operational excellence
- Communicate requirements and activities to stakeholders
- Work with allocated resources to ensure alignment of interests within business activities
- Apply & follow operational policies, standards and procedures
- Perform risk assessment
Skills and Requirements
- Polytechnic Diploma and above
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge in ePRO, SAP, WMS
Back to Career Opportunities