- Set-up, operates, clean and trouble-shoot packing equipment/systems.
- Set-up and operate the packaging line with minimum down time and interventions.
- Perform all cleaning, line clearance, staging, set-up and batch reconciliation activities to support the packaging operations.
- Complete all batch records and other documentation required for the filling and packaging processes.
- Maintenance and cleaning of equipment in the production area.
- Produce finished goods that are defect-free, properly identified, and within the established standards.
- Perform all tasks within the established quality control guidelines in accordance with GMP regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean condition to ensure GMP compliance.
- Perform other related duties as may be required to meet the production schedule.
- Follow the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines at all times.
Back to Career Opportunities